|We are thrilled to announce BioSteel Sports Nutrition as the official hydration sponsor of 2019 Scotiabank Road Hockey to Conquer Cancer. To celebrate BioSteel joining our roster, they are offering a once in a lifetime opportunity to earn your team a chance to #CAMP!
|TWO lucky teams will be awarded BioSteel’s Ultimate #CAMP Experience which includes:
Runner Up Prize (3rd and 4th Place):
- BioSteel training kit to get you geared up to go, consisting of BioSteel training gear, a hat, water bottle & towel! (for all registered team members, 2 teams – max. 12 players)
- A dedicated coach to ensure you have everything you need throughout the day
- Attend the final tournament for an exclusive chance to see which team gets awarded the Ray Emery Cup
- Exclusive celebrity meet and greet with #CAMP All-Stars!
Prize generously donated by Samsung Electronics Canada.
- Each runner-up will receive one (1) Samsung Galaxy Fit to keep track of their fitness goals on game day.
Here's the deal, your team will be entered into our Grand Prize draw if - during the Promotion Period - (today, July 10, through to July 31 @ 11:59 PM EST) your team fulfills Option 1 or Option 2 below:
- All teams that have registered a minimum of 8 players AND have raised a minimum of $1,500 at the start of the Promotion Period (Wednesday July 10, 2019) will receive ONE (1) ballot in the draw to win BioSteel’s Ultimate #CAMP Experience.
- All teams that have registered a minimum of 8 players AND have raised $500 during the Promotion Period (today, July 10, through to July 31 @ 11:59 PM EST) will receive ONE (1) ballot in the draw to win BioSteel’s Ultimate #CAMP Experience.
*For each additional $500 you raise, you'll receive an extra ballot in the draw!
Please click HERE for complete promotion Rules and Regulations for BioSteel’s Ultimate #CAMP Experience.
- BONUS! Each team that has a minimum of 8 players registered, AND raises $500 during the Promotion Period will receive one $500 credit towards that team's fundraising totals
For questions, please contact Courtny Vandervelde at 905-537-8428 or by email at: Courtny.Vandervelde@thepmcf.ca.